- Went to Sheffield, met Tundrawolf, had fun
- Sheffield is a pit.
Highlights illuminating that statement include…
- A department store toilet with blue lighting to stop junkies shooting up, where a small child with glowing orange gloves stood in the middle of the room and watched everyone peeing while.
- A junkie flinging needles at a store clerk who stole his beer.
- Both my trains home pulling out of the station as I reached the platform, making me take a longer train home and resulting in having to pay £10 for a taxi instead of £1.80 for a bus.
- On the up-side I got some nifty new ink and a nib holder and some nibs for calligraphy.
- I ate my own bodyweight in salt n’ pepper chicken.
- When I got home my central heating had died. Sheffield is so bad it breaks your heating.
Stay away from Sheffield. It makes your house cold and your pets hate you.